Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THE CORSET AND PALAZZO PANTS

Metro corset, Colon blue palazzo pants, F21 floral pumps, HK clutch and downtown accessories
Fellow blogger, Eden of Chic in the Tropics invited me to an event last Saturday(a day before my birthday) and this is what I opted to wear. I seldom go to a formal event and so I decided to dress up a bit for the occasion which is a little bit different from what I normally wear on a daily basis.
I've been looking for a nice palazzo pants for quite sometime now and got this amazing pair in Colon the other day! I really like the fit plus it hugs your curves in the right places. Oh, sometimes the best things are found in the least unexpected places. Don't you agree?

Anyway, have you joined my birthday giveaway? What do you think of the prizes? Cool, huh?
Wait no more and join now before it's too late! The contest will run for two weeks so hurry now!
Get your hands working! :))
BTW, after doing all the steps as mentioned, please comment below in my Birthday Giveaway post and indicate your name, email address, contact info and state if you are an FB follower of a Blogger Follower! :))
Easy, does it?
Please watch out for my next post to see what happened during the event that Eden invited me to. It even involves meeting a socialite hottie! Clue? B.M.!
*kilig mode*

Love,
-Angeli G.


6 comments:

  1. Love it!! very sexy! I know who's BM!!! =)) *inggit*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! xx
    cantruninheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous bag and chic pants!! love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the palazzo pants and I can barely believe both were bought in non-retail brands. Nag step up na talaga ang mga department stores. Hurray!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wearing those lovely Palazzo Pants isso full on sexy. Love the Look, Love Flara

    ReplyDelete

Hey! What do you think about my post?
Type down your thoughts now!